Monday, July 23, 2007

I really suck at keeping up with blogging this summer. I just got back from bringing dd home yesterday so hopefully I can start to blog a little more regularly. Dd's father pulled a bunch of shit this morning that I really only feel comfortable discussing with my closest friends. I will say that I am getting a new custody order that will better explain everything that was not taken care of in the first order. It is great to be home without the stress looming over me like a big black cloud.

I have a week and a day before I get my tonsils yanked out and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest. I haven't really been dieting but I have been staying clear of foods that make me eat like I haven't had a meal in a week. This week I will be enjoying some of my favorite things like homemade mac and cheese and lasagna.

My nephew had his tonsils out on Friday. On Saturday he was doing pretty well but I was talking to my SIL yesterday and it seems that he didn't have such a good day yesterday. My brother and SIL are having to make him drink so that he does not get dehydrated. Which scares me even more for mine because I will not have someone to do that for me.

And to further how much I suck, I typed this yesterday and never posted it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're getting your tonsils out? Yuck. I wish I was nearby, to help out..... and make you drink fluids. ;)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.